Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM Boasts about Successful Term in Office of Govt
Caretaker Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki has insisted that Bulgaria’s caretaker government is about to complete a successful term in office.
“We achieved our main goal of bringing calm and stabilizing the country. We also managed to organize elections which yielded a legitimate result and were not challenged by the political parties,” said Bliznashki, who was appointed caretaker Prime Minster on August 6, in an interview for BGNES.
He rejected accusations of senior-level purge in public bodies, arguing that a total of 218 people had been dismissed or appointed, while the rest of the cases involved reassignments.
“We introduced minor changes and they matched the new balance of power after the European Parliament elections in Bulgaria” Bulgaria’s caretaker Prime Minister stated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What Is in Focus of Bulgaria's New Interim Government
- » Political Parties Do Not Disclose Their Presidential Candidates for Fear of Unleashing Smear Campaign
- » Bulgaria's Labor Market during Pandemic as Reflected by Tuk-Tam Career Hive Forum
- » Current Anti-Covid Measures are Here to Stay, despite Protests
- » Hackers Meddle with Bulgaria's Online Population Census
- » Bulgarian Retirees to Receive BGN120 Bonus for Three Final Months of 2021