Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM Boasts about Successful Term in Office of Govt
Caretaker Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki has insisted that Bulgaria’s caretaker government is about to complete a successful term in office.
“We achieved our main goal of bringing calm and stabilizing the country. We also managed to organize elections which yielded a legitimate result and were not challenged by the political parties,” said Bliznashki, who was appointed caretaker Prime Minster on August 6, in an interview for BGNES.
He rejected accusations of senior-level purge in public bodies, arguing that a total of 218 people had been dismissed or appointed, while the rest of the cases involved reassignments.
“We introduced minor changes and they matched the new balance of power after the European Parliament elections in Bulgaria” Bulgaria’s caretaker Prime Minister stated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria