Russia To Send Fourth “Humanitarian Aid” Convoy In Eastern Ukraine
Russia is sending a fourth “humanitarian aid” convoy to rebel eastern Ukrainian regions of Donetsk and Luhansk, reports RBK.
According to an announcement of Russia's Ministry of Civil Defence the 50-truck column with humanitarian aid for the Donetsk and Luhansk population will leave for Ukraine on Tuesday.
Since the summer Russia had sent three “humanitarian aid” convoys, reportedly containing foodstuffs, water and clothes for the the population in the rebel regions.
The trucks have crossed the Russian-Ukrainian border without proper border inspection and have not been accompanied by representatives of the International Red Cross. Those actions have been described by the international community as “infringement of Ukraine's sovereignty”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 86 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky compares Situation in Donbas with "Real Hell", 1,700 Azovstal Troops Surrendered
- » UN: The War can lead to the Poverty of 90% of Ukrainians
- » Day 85 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Extends Martial Law and Mobilization by 90 Days, US Warned Moscow, Russia used Laser Weapons
- » First Russian Soldier to go on Trial in Ukraine plead Guilty for Killing a Civilian
- » Day 84 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Azovstal Troops Surrender, Moscow-Kyiv Talks Stalled
- » Day 83 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 260 Azovstal Fighters Evacuated, Dozens Killed in North Donetsk Shelling