Finnish Diva Tarja Turunen With Concert In Sofia
The Finnish Diva Tarja Turunen will perform with her rock band in Sofia on November 3.
The concert will take place in Sofia's Universiada hall and is part of her “Colours In The Road” tour.
Turunen is much loved by Bulgarian fans and the country is a regular stop in her tours – both with her rock band and with her “Beauty & The Beat” project with drummer Mike Terrana and a philharmonic orchestra.
Tickets can be bought from the Eventim ticketing platform and box offices.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church celebrates the Annunciation
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us