Bulgaria To Spend BGN 7 M On Tourism Promotion
Bulgaria will spend BGN 7 M on advertising campaign, promoting it as an attractive tourist destination with rich history and architecture, SPA resorts and beautiful nature, reports News.bg.
The money is coming from the EU Regional Development Programme for the period 2007-2013. The main goal of the project is to organise campaigns promoting Bulgaria at target markets such as Germany, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Poland and Sweden.
The implementation term of the project is three years. According to the project manager Anelia Genova the markets were chosen through marketing surveys.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World