Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
Sports | October 19, 2014, Sunday // 18:46
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov failed to win the Stockholm Open title on Sunday. Photo by EPA/BGNES
Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic has defeated Bulgarian star tennis player Grigor Dimitrov in the final of the Stockholm Open.
Berdych won the Stockholm Open title by winning to Dimitrov in a match of 7:5, 4:6, 4:6 which lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Dimitrov loses 100 points in the ATP ranking due to the loss.
Dimitrov will get EUR 50 450 for playing in the final of the Stockholm Open, according to reports of sportal.bg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?