President Plevneliev Urges Politicians To Show Humility
Bulgaria's politicians must show humility, work hard, make five promises and keep them, said Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev at a meeting with Bulgarians living in Geneva.
He said he was hoping that the political elite forsakes partisan behaviour and aggression and starts working for more democracy and more transparent and efficient state institutions.
“We don't need any more messiahs, we need to work for strong institutions, which are capable of generating and enforcing equal rules for everyone,” Plevneliev said, quoted by Dnevnik.bg.
Rosen Plevneliev is on a two-day official visit to Switzerland since Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Record: 791 Polling Stations Abroad for Upcoming Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgarian CEC Signed Contract for Technical Support of Voting Machines for Upcoming Elections
- » Senior Bulgarian Magistrates Questioned by Police
- » Slavi Trifonov - Next PM of Bulgaria Should Be Complete Opposite of Borissov
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgarian President Radev Holds Meeting with N.Macedonian PM Zaev