7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Reported Off Coast of El Salvador
World | October 14, 2014, Tuesday // 09:38
View of damage at a house after a 7,4 magnitude earthquake struck off the southern coast of El Salvador, in San Salvador, El Salvador, 13 October 2014. Photo by EPA/BGNES
A 7.4-magnitude earthquake was registered off the coast of El Salvador late on Monday.
The earthquake occurred at 9:52 p.m. local time and its epicenter was located about 169 km southeast of San Salvador, at a depth of 70.5km, according to reports of CNN.
The earthquake killed at least one personin San Miguel.
The earthquake destroyed and caused damage to dozens of homes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » At least 280 Dead and over 900 Injured in a Crash between Two Trains in India
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories