Bulgarians Keep BGN 400 M In Swiss Banks
Bulgarian citizens keep around BGN 400 M in Swiss banks, according to estimates of the National Revenue Agency, quoted by the Pressa daily.
They are based on information from Swiss banks on the interest rates, paid off by them.
The names of the Bulgarian citizens keeping money in Swiss banks could be known in 2018, when Switzerland is planning to start exchanging information on bank accounts with the EU and US.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-Finance Minister: If Bulgaria enters the Eurozone Tomorrow, People's Assets will Increase by 30%
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!