No Proof For Sabotage In Midzhur Explosives Plant - Top Prosecutor
There is not a single proof supporting the theory that the deadly blast that killed 15 people in the Midzhur explosives factory in Gorni Lom was a sabotage, said Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov for the Focus news agency.
Tsatsarov also said the investigation was proceeding, checking all possible versions.
The sabotage version was floated by the factory owner Valeri Mitkov who spoke to Nova TV national channel on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, on Thursday workers at the factory told Nova TV that the idea of a sabotage was “absurd” and “ridiculous”.
“We are not kamikazes,” a worker told the TV channel. “We all went to work there, trying to make ends meet.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Six Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria's Rhodope Region in 24 Hours
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro … Follow-up
- » Europol Busts Crime Network Involved in Investment Fraud Run from Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro, Gunman Dead, Woman in Critical Condition
- » Nine People Killed in School Shooting in Kazan, Russia