Bulgaria's Retail Trade Turnover Posts Modest Increase M/M in August
According to the preliminary seasonally adjusted data of Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute, the turnover in retail trade increased by 0.4% in August compared to the previous month.
In August 2014 the working day adjusted turnover in retail trade, except for motor vehicles and motorcycles grew by 4.5% in comparison with the same month of the previous year.
A decrease was registered in the retail sale via mail order or via internet – 1.8%, in the retail sale in non-specialized stores – 0.5%, in the retail sale of textiles, clothing, footwear and leather goods and in the retail sale of computers, peripheral units and software; telecommunications equipment-0.4% and in the retail sale of audio and video equipment; hardware, paints and glass; electrical household appliances-0.2%.
In August compared to the same month of 2013 the turnover increased more significantly in the retail sale via mail order or via internet by 21.0%, in the retail sale of automotive fuel by 11.1%, in the retail sale of computers, peripheral units and software; telecommunications equipment by 5.5% and in the retail sale of food, beverages and tobacco by 4.8%.
A decrease was registered in the retail sale in non-specialized stores-4.1% and in the retail sale of audio and video equipment; hardware, paints and glass; electrical household appliances-1.3%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID Restrictions on Restaurants in Sofia in Force from Today - They will be Boycotted
- » Kristalina Georgieva: The World Economy is Slowing Down because of the US, China and Omicron
- » Bulgargaz: Gas Supplies from Russia are Not Endangered
- » Australia Ready to Supply Liquefied Natural Gas to Europe in there is Shortage of Russian Fuel
- » IMF: Global Growth is Slowing, Inflation is Rising
- » Fourth Vaccine Protects up to 5 Times more from Severe COVID and 2 Times more from Infection