Biggest SE European Advertising Exhibition Opens in Bulgaria’s Sofia
The biggest b2b exhibition for advertising and printing technologies and communications in Southeast Europe will be held from October 8 to 10 in Bulgaria’s capital city Sofia.
Over 120 exhibitors will present more than 200 global brands in advertising in Inter Expo Center – Sofia with a total exhibition space of 5000 sq.m.
The COPI'S - Communication art print image sign, b2b exhibition will focus on print, outdoor, luxury and souvenir advertising, Bulgaria’s National Radio informs. During the exhibition there will be demonstrations of technologies for 3D printing, a paint that turns any surface into a whiteboard, printed images with 3D effects and animation, as well as luxury brand lines and packaging produced in Bulgaria.
The seminars, meetings, demonstrations and workshops with speakers from Central and Eastern Europe will be open to visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Records Second Lowest Air Travel Increase in EU
- » Bulgarians Rank High for Work Hours in the EU
- » Bulgaria Poised to Emerge as Energy Storage Hub: Economy Minister's Talks in South Korea
- » The Evolution of Online Casinos: A Journey Through Technological Advancements
- » Bulgaria: No Compensation Owed for Recent Power Outages Caused by Snowfall
- » Bulgaria's Economy Shows Moderate Growth in Third Quarter Amid Sector Shifts