'New Product' Tested at Midzhur Ammo Plant on Day of Explosion
A new product was introduced Wednesday on the assembly line at the explosives factory near Bulgaria's Gorni Lom shortly before some of the ammo went off, a trade-union leader says.
Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (KNSB) head Plamen Dimitrov has told the Bulgarian National Radio he obtained information showing no instructions how to use the product had been delivered to the workers.
Dimitrov has admitted no connection could be definitely established between the tests and the explosions.
The leader blamed all institutions for the tragic event which could leave up to 14 people dead, according to unofficial estimates of authorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Young Man Dies in A Railway Accident
- » Beirut: Lebanon in Mourning After Massive Explosion
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece
- » Sofia: Man Falls Under a Bridge in Knyazhevo District, He is Injured