Bulgarian, Ukrainian Chambers of Commerce, Industry Ink Cooperation Agreement
Opportunities for developing commercial and economic relations despite the tensions in Ukraine were discussed Wednesday at the headquarters of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI).
Viktor Yanovski, Deputy Chair of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, described Bulgaria as one of the major trade partners of Ukraine.
The participants in Wednesday’s meeting admitted that the progress of commercial and economic relations between the two countries had been partially affected by the situation in Ukraine.
Mykola Baltazhy, Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria, called for restoring bilateral business relations and urged Bulgarian businesses to support the crisis-stricken regions of Ukraine.
BCCI representatives claimed that the bilateral meetings signaled the willingness of Ukrainian businesses to restore opportunities for cooperation and for the development of the existing potential.
Bulgaria and Ukraine signed a cooperation agreement at the BCCI.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom