BDZ Adds More Itineraries To Online Ticketing System
Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ) added six more train routes to the pilot online ticketing system, which was launched in the end of 2013.
Customers can now also buy tickets for rapid and express trains and sleeper cars travelling along the routes Sofia-Blagoevrgad-Sofia, Plovdiv-Varna-Plovdiv and Sofia-Varna-Sofia.
The other destinations are Sofia- Gorna Oryahovitsa-Varna, Sofia-Plovdiv-Burgas, Sofia-Karlovo-Burgas and Sofia-Pleven.
The online reservation system allows the customers to book tickets both from computers and mobile devices and pay online.
Since the system was launched in December 2013, were registered 19 500 users who bought 6900 tickets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Only 10 New Cases of COVID-19 On May 26th in Bulgaria
- » 17 Beaches on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria Will Be Free This Summer
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine for International Transport and Bus Drivers is Lifted
- » Japan Ends Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Spain Reopening Foreign Tourism from July
- » Bourgas, Bulgaria: First Written Evidence that the Roman Colony Deultum had a Port