BDZ Adds More Itineraries To Online Ticketing System
Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ) added six more train routes to the pilot online ticketing system, which was launched in the end of 2013.
Customers can now also buy tickets for rapid and express trains and sleeper cars travelling along the routes Sofia-Blagoevrgad-Sofia, Plovdiv-Varna-Plovdiv and Sofia-Varna-Sofia.
The other destinations are Sofia- Gorna Oryahovitsa-Varna, Sofia-Plovdiv-Burgas, Sofia-Karlovo-Burgas and Sofia-Pleven.
The online reservation system allows the customers to book tickets both from computers and mobile devices and pay online.
Since the system was launched in December 2013, were registered 19 500 users who bought 6900 tickets.
- » Brussels with a New Invitation to Municipalities to Apply for Free Wi-Fi
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Greece is Preparing to Cut Income Taxes
- » Minister Karanikolov Opened a Bulgarian - Indonesian Business Forum
- » The New Biovet Peshtera Plant Opens Today