BDZ Adds More Itineraries To Online Ticketing System
Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ) added six more train routes to the pilot online ticketing system, which was launched in the end of 2013.
Customers can now also buy tickets for rapid and express trains and sleeper cars travelling along the routes Sofia-Blagoevrgad-Sofia, Plovdiv-Varna-Plovdiv and Sofia-Varna-Sofia.
The other destinations are Sofia- Gorna Oryahovitsa-Varna, Sofia-Plovdiv-Burgas, Sofia-Karlovo-Burgas and Sofia-Pleven.
The online reservation system allows the customers to book tickets both from computers and mobile devices and pay online.
Since the system was launched in December 2013, were registered 19 500 users who bought 6900 tickets.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards