Bulgaria Takes Part in Nato Exercise Ramstein Guard-8
Bulgarian Air Force is participating in the NATO exercise Ramstein Guard-8 which takes place between September 22 - October 3 in the airspace of Bulgaria, Romania and Greece, the Defense Ministry in Sofia said in a statement.
The main objective of the exercise is to improve the preparation of forces and air defense tools of NATO member states during radio-frequency interference.
Such an exercise is held for the fourth consecutive year in Bulgaria, the Defense Ministry press center informs.
The Eurofighter Typhoon and Tornado aircraft will participate for the first time in a training on Bulgarian territory.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught
- » The EU will allocate 600 Million Euros to Strengthen Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending