Two Dead Bodies Found at Bulgaria’s Southern Black Sea Coast
Two dead bodies have surfaced at the southern section of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, raising suspicions they might be those of two Polish tourists who disappeared earlier this month.
According to Burgas-based flagman.bg media outlet, the dead body of a male was found near the town of Tsarevo, while a female’s one was discovered between Burgas neighbourhood of Sarafovo and the nearby town of Pomorie.
The bodies, which seemed to be those of persons about 25 years old, were taken to a coroner’s office for DNA tests and possible identification.
State-run Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) reported a week ago that two Polish tourists had disappeared in Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Golden Sands.
The man and the woman, aged 25 and 23, respectively, had disappeared during the night of September 7 and were being sought through the Schengen information system, BNR added.
Golden Sands is located some 200 km to the north from the places where the two dead bodies were discovered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”