Power Rates in Bulgaria to Go Up by up to 10% as of October - Watchdog
Power prices will go up by up to 10% as of October 1, according to a media statement of Bulgaria’s State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR).
Svetla Todorova, who was appointed DKEVR Chair on September 1, explained Wednesday that there would be no increase in heating rates despite the gas price hike request submitted by state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » 32,000 Barrels of Fuel reach Ukraine from Bulgaria Every Day
- » Bulgarian MPs Banned the Export of Crude Oil and Oil Products from Russia
- » By the End of 2024, Bulgaria will be able to Import Russian Crude Oil
- » Protest in Sofia under the slogan "To Protect Bulgaria’s Energy Security"
- » Azerbaijan Confirmed the Supply of 12 Billion cubic meters of Gas to the EU in 2023