Moldova, Turkey Sign Free Trade Agreement
Moldova and Turkey signed in Chisinau an agreement lifting custom duties each country imposes on goods from the other.
Moldova's Prime Minister Iurie Leanca described the document as "an evidence to our other partners that an agreement for association and free trade with the EU cannot become an obstacle to trade and economic relations of Moldova with other countries," according to Ukrinform.
Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci, who attended the event in Chisinau, voiced his support for Moldova's European integration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low