Transport Minister Makes Reshuffles in State Railways, Sofia Airport
Bulgaria's interim Transport Minister Nikolina Angelkova has replaced members of Holding BDZ and Sofia Airport, her ministry has announced.
The statement [BG] reads that Filip Aleksiev, Financial Director of Holding BDZ, has been appointed member of the Board of Directors, while Orlin Dinev has been dismissed.
Aleksiev has held the key financial office at the state railways company since 2013, having previously gained managerial experience in the sectors of transport and finance.
At the board of Sofia Airport, Vladimir Zinoviev will replace Dinko Zhelev, the ministry says.
Zinoviev has worked mostly in the fields of telecoms and energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels