Transport Minister Makes Reshuffles in State Railways, Sofia Airport
Bulgaria's interim Transport Minister Nikolina Angelkova has replaced members of Holding BDZ and Sofia Airport, her ministry has announced.
The statement [BG] reads that Filip Aleksiev, Financial Director of Holding BDZ, has been appointed member of the Board of Directors, while Orlin Dinev has been dismissed.
Aleksiev has held the key financial office at the state railways company since 2013, having previously gained managerial experience in the sectors of transport and finance.
At the board of Sofia Airport, Vladimir Zinoviev will replace Dinko Zhelev, the ministry says.
Zinoviev has worked mostly in the fields of telecoms and energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive