Transport Minister Makes Reshuffles in State Railways, Sofia Airport
Bulgaria's interim Transport Minister Nikolina Angelkova has replaced members of Holding BDZ and Sofia Airport, her ministry has announced.
The statement [BG] reads that Filip Aleksiev, Financial Director of Holding BDZ, has been appointed member of the Board of Directors, while Orlin Dinev has been dismissed.
Aleksiev has held the key financial office at the state railways company since 2013, having previously gained managerial experience in the sectors of transport and finance.
At the board of Sofia Airport, Vladimir Zinoviev will replace Dinko Zhelev, the ministry says.
Zinoviev has worked mostly in the fields of telecoms and energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday