Sofia Airport Passengers Grow By 12% In August
Sofia Airport posted in August a 12% increase of number of passengers to 378 782, reports Dnevnik.bg.
Number of passengers on international flights rose by 13% and accounted for 92% of all passengers.
Some of the leading airlines flying to Sofia Airport posted a growth of between 24 and 34%, according to the airport operator, quoted by the website.
The total number of planes that took off and landed at the airport in August was 3892 – by 232, year-on-year.
The number of international flights rose by 6%, while the domestic and freight flights dropped.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog
- » BNB Set to Restrict Mortgage Loans
- » Why Energy Prices Got out of Hand and Will it Get Even Worse?
- » Ministers and Businesses Gave Themselves 10 Days to Look for Solutions for the "Tourism" Sector
- » Heating Bills can Jump in Cost by a Double-Digit Percentage