Bulgaria's Retail Trade Turnover Increases by 4% Y/Y
In July 2014 the turnover in retail trade, except for motor vehicles and motorcycles at constant prices increased by 0.5% compared to the previous month, according to the national statistics preliminary data.
In July 2014 the working day adjusted turnover in retail trade increased by 4.0% in comparison with the same month of the previous year.
In July compared to the previous month the turnover increased in the retail sale of automotive fuel by 4.2%, in the retail sale via mail order or via internet by 2.3%, in the sale of computers, peripheral units and software; telecommunications equipment by 1.3%, in the sale of food, beverages and tobacco and of textiles, clothing, footwear and leather goods by 0.6% and in the dispensing chemist; retail sale of medical and orthopaedic goods, cosmetic and toilet articles by 0.5%.
A decrease was registered in the retail sale in non-specialized stores-0.7% and in the retail sale of audio and video equipment; hardware, paints and glass; electrical household appliances-0.1%.
In July 2014 compared to the same month of 2013 the turnover increased more significantly in the retail sale via mail order or via internet by 22.0%, in the sale of automotive fuel by 7.1%, of food, beverages and tobacco and of computers, peripheral units and software; telecommunications equipment by 5.2%.
A drop was registered in the retail sale in non-specialized stores-2.0% and of audio and video equipment; hardware, paints and glass; electrical household appliances – by 0.6%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started