Bulgaria's Economy Ministry Uploads All Documents on South Stream
The Ministry of Economy has granted access to all documents related to the South Stream pipeline project's Bulgarian section.
According to its press office, it is the Ministry's "main priority" to make Bulgarians familiar with the situation in energy and developments on the large-scale energy projects.
On the Economy Ministry website, all important documents on the issue are now available in Bulgarian.
The Ministry does not provide information as to whether English-language versions are to be uploaded.
The EU Commission has criticized the Bulgarian part of South Stream over a number of issues, including non-transparency in public procurement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gazprom Increases Gas Supplies to Bulgaria by Nearly 44%
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Europe: The Conditions for a Cold Winter with High Gas Prices are Set
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas Price could Rise by about 3% in December
- » Five Neighborhoods in Sofia Without Heating and Hot Water until Tomorrow Night
- » Bulgaria: Additional Financial Assistance for Heating will be Provided