Bulgaria Proposes Dual Accreditation for Marin Raikov as Envoy to Malta
Bulgaria’s caretaker cabinet is proposing a dual accreditation for Bulgaria’s ambassador to Italy Marin Raykov as ambassador to Malta.
The cabinet decided at its weekly meeting on Wednesday to propose to President Rosen Plevneliev to appoint Raykov as Rome-based envoy to the Mediterranean island nation where Bulgaria has no accredited ambassador.
It said the accreditation of Bulgarian ambassador to Malta is needed in view of joint actions undertaken within the EU against the negative consequences of large-scale refugee influx and illegal migration.
The accreditation of Raykov will bring about maintaining the high level of dialogue with Malta in the country’s capacity of a close political and economic partner of Bulgaria in the EU, the cabinet added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sacred Language of My Predecessors: An Exhibition on Croatian-Bulgarian Parallels
- » Ilham Ahmed: Sudan Wants to Revive Ties with Bulgaria at All Levels
- » Iraq's Embassy Hosts Photo Exhibition in Support of Mosul Offensive
- » Rajesh Kumar Sachdeva: Bulgaria Emerging as Destination for Indian Film Industry
- » Bulgaria, Sudan Mark 60 Years of Diplomatic Relations
- » Irit Lillian: History Should Not Be Most Important Element in Israel-Bulgara Relations