Lozana Vasileva Named State Fund Agriculture Executive Director
Lozana Vasileva has been appointed executive director of State Fund Agriculture (SFA), replacing Atanas Dobrev, BGNES reported on Friday.
Ms Vasileva has been with SFA for a long time, including head of SFA’s regional directorate in Pazardzhik region, the media outlet said.
Atanas Dobrev was appointed SFA executive director on 14 July by then Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov following the dismissal of the former SFA chief Miroslav Nikolov and his deputy Violeta Alexandrova over alleged violations of funding procedures including delays to projects under the EU’s Operational Programme Rural Development.
The SFA is the government agency in charge of providing financial support from EU funds to Bulgaria’s agriculture sector by four instruments – direct payments with additional national payments, agricultural market mechanisms support, the Rural Development Programme and the Fisheries Programme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%