Poet Valeri Petrov In Hospital In Heavy Condition
Bulgarian poet, playwright, script writer and translator Valeri Petrov is in a serious condition in the intensive care unit of the Military Hospital in Sofia, report the media.
Petrov, 94, suffered a massive stroke in Varna last week and was transported to Sofia over the weekend.
According to medics, quoted by the media, Petorv is in a coma and on mechanical ventilation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » About 100,000 Refugees remain in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarians Celebrate May 24 - Day of the Holy Brothers Cyril and Methodius
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » Due to Celebrations on May 24: Traffic Restrictions will be Introduced in the Center of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM attended a Pilgrimage to the Relics of St. Cyril in Rome