Poet Valeri Petrov In Hospital In Heavy Condition
Bulgarian poet, playwright, script writer and translator Valeri Petrov is in a serious condition in the intensive care unit of the Military Hospital in Sofia, report the media.
Petrov, 94, suffered a massive stroke in Varna last week and was transported to Sofia over the weekend.
According to medics, quoted by the media, Petorv is in a coma and on mechanical ventilation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 239 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Bulgarian Cyrillic Initiative Launches
- » The Council of Europe called on Bulgaria to Better Protect Victims of Domestic Violence
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » The Average Life Expectancy of Bulgarians is Decreasing
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia