Fuel Prices Might Drop – Experts
Fuel prices in Bulgaria might drop, reports the Nova TV national channel.
According to experts, the prices of petrol and diesel fuels might decrease by 10%, due to drop of crude oil prices at global markets.
Prices haven't been lower in the past 14 months.
According to Nova TV, in some petrol stations across Bulgaria the lower prices are already a fact.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tangible Pay Cuts for MPs To Be Discussed in Parliament
- » Caretaker Education Minister Yet to Decide How New School Year Will Start - Remotely or in Person
- » Vaccination Consultant: Have a Jab before It Is Too Late
- » Eleven Million to Be Tested for Covid-19 in Wuhan to Curb New Disease Outbreak
- » Heatwave Sweeps across Balkans
- » Bulgaria Edges towards Third Early Elections