All Bulgarian Ministries to Undergo Audits by August 25
All ministries will be subject to audits in the period August 15-25 as part of a set of priority economic measures of Bulgaria's caretaker government.
According to a media statement of the Finance Ministry, the summary report containing the results of all inspections is to be ready by the end of August.
The priority tasks of the caretaker government include audits of primary authorizing officers for the expenses they made and the financial obligations and commitments they undertook, as well as an analysis of their compliance with the State Budget Act and the subsequent impact on budget parameters, according to the Finance Ministry.
The audits are to be carried out by the internal audit units of the respective entities, while the Public Financial Inspection Agency (PFIA) will conduct simultaneous financial inspections.
The audits are coordinated by caretaker Deputy Finance Minister Temenuzhka Petkova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Economy Shows Moderate Growth in Third Quarter Amid Sector Shifts
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgaria's Economic Outlook: OECD Forecasts 2.8% Growth in 2024
- » Sergey Kondratenko: Regulation in Open Banking, Approaches of Different Countries
- » Bulgarian National Bank Governor Recommends Fiscal Buffer in 2024 Budget
- » Countdown to Eurozone: Bulgaria Awaits June Decision