Bulgaria's October Parliamentary Elections To Cost BGN 26 M
Bulgaria's early elections for Parliament in October will cost around BGN 26 M, said the government press office.
The sum includes BGN 3 M for security and BGN 1.6 M for printing of the ballots. Other sums are necessary for the remuneration of the members of the electoral commissions, logistics expenses, data processing costs, information campaigns, media packages, etc.
According to the government press office, the sums will be allocated from the state budget through restructuring of other expenses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Tankers came and the Price of Gas in Europe fell Sharply
- » Bulgarian PM: There Won’t be any New Electricity Prices for Household Consumers
- » Bulgarian Expert: The Price of Gasoline can Reach BGN 3
- » Bulgaria: There is No Bubble in the Real Estate Market. For Now
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for Economic Growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% Annual Inflation in December