Flood Victims in NW Bulgaria Get BGN 325 Each in State Aid
The flood victims in northwestern Bulgarian Mizia, Byala Slatina, Krushovitsa and Borovan will be getting a one-off state aid of BGN 325 each as of Friday.
The caretaker Minister of Health Dr. Miroslav Nenkov has ordered the delivery of gloves, masks and disinfectants to the inhabitants of Mizia, after inspecting the situation in the flooded town, the press service of the Ministry of Health announced.
A team of psychologists from Bulgaria's Military Medical Academy will work with victims of the disaster, Dnevnik reports.
The drainage of the flooded houses, yards and streets in Mizia will take two more days. The town will then be disinfected and cleaned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook under Fire across EU for Users Privacy Violations
- » Moscow Sees Explosive Growth of COVID-19 Infections, Mayor says
- » Corruption Has Surged in EU during Pandemic – Transparency International
- » Mobile Vaccination Site Will be Available at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria Caretaker Health Minister Calls for Ramping up Vaccination in Nursing Homes
- » Bansko Nomad Fest: Celebrating the Digital Nomad Lifestyle in Bansko, Bulgaria