Flood Victims in NW Bulgaria Get BGN 325 Each in State Aid
The flood victims in northwestern Bulgarian Mizia, Byala Slatina, Krushovitsa and Borovan will be getting a one-off state aid of BGN 325 each as of Friday.
The caretaker Minister of Health Dr. Miroslav Nenkov has ordered the delivery of gloves, masks and disinfectants to the inhabitants of Mizia, after inspecting the situation in the flooded town, the press service of the Ministry of Health announced.
A team of psychologists from Bulgaria's Military Medical Academy will work with victims of the disaster, Dnevnik reports.
The drainage of the flooded houses, yards and streets in Mizia will take two more days. The town will then be disinfected and cleaned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: High Caffeine Consumption - Higher Risk of Blinding Eye Disease
- » Accident Closes Road to Bulgarian Sea
- » Covild-19: Indian Variant Found In Bulgaria Likely to Remain Isolated Case
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Continue
- » World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed in Botswana
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 110 New Cases