Sofia-Plovdiv Railway Stretch to Be Reconstructed
The railroad connecting Bulgaria's capital Sofia and the second-largest city Plovdiv will enable trains to travel at 160 km/h, a national daily reports.
Milcho Lambrev, who heads the National Railway Infrastructure Company, also told Monitor that tracks between Sofia and the towns of Septemvri and Dragoman are also to undergo repairs.
About BGN 700 M have been set aside for the planned works, but reconstruction projects are yet to be drafted and the process is likely to take seven or eight years, Lambrev believes.
- » Bobov Dol TPP Executive Director Charged with Mismanagement of Hazardous Waste
- » The Car Market in China Collapsed due to the Coronavirus
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Google Launched the New Version of Android 11