Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits
Bulgarian scientists have found more evidence that the moderate drinking of beer is good for one's health thanks to the natural ingredients contained in the ale.
Natural low-alcohol drinks such as beer contain large amounts of vitamins and antioxidants. The levels of these substances in beer are higher than those in some of the most common fruits and vegetables such as watermelons, melons, apples, and carrots, scientists have announced during the 7th National Conference of the Bulgarian Society for Nutrition and Dietetics.
A recent study shows that the beer produced in Bulgaria is an excellent source of important low-molecular-weight antioxidants such as glutathione and proline, BGNES reports. Glutathione is also found in fruits and vegetables and is synthesized by the human body.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Here is where you can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Europe in Fear of the New Covid “Botswana Mutation”: What do we know about it
- » WHO Warns: Sense of Security of those Vaccinated against COVID-19 is Deceptive
- » The Anti-Covid “Merck” Pill turns out as not very Effective
- » First European Case of the New COVID Variant was Discovered in Belgium
- » Ministry of Health: We are Leaving the Dark Red Zone, the New Strain has Not Arrived