Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
A survey of the German statistics service found that the vacation of the Germans in Bulgaria is by 52% cheaper than in their country.
Second cheapest are Hungary and Romania – Germans there would pay by an average of 43% less for hotels and restaurants.
Poland is also cheaper – by 23%.
Most expensive is the vacation in Denmark – hotels and restaurants there are by 53% more expensive than in Germany.
Next most expensive is Sweden – by 50%, France – by 14%, Italy – by 13% and Great Britain – by 10%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hospitality Industry: Entry Visas for Russian Tourists Will Save Tourism Season in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians Are Divided on Vaccination Passports – Gallup International
- » Bulgaria: Tourism Season in Peril, Hotels Bookings Being Cancelled En Masse
- » Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them
- » Airlines Lash out at UK Government over Travel Restrictions
- » UK's Boris Johnson Hopes International Travel to Restart from Mid-May