German Tourists Bring Hitler Mugs From Bulgaria, Face Court
German customs officers at the airports watch for coffee mugs with Hitler and swastikas, which German tourists bring home from Bulgaria, reports DPA, quoted by BTA.
A spokesperson of the customs at Duesseldorf told the agency that the officers apprehended several such mugs already. According to him, they were being sold at Bulgarian Black Sea beaches.
He warned passengers that bringing such items to Germany violates German law, which strictly forbids any use and display of Nazi symbols.
People who already brought such mugs into the country, are already facing court prosecution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 168 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions hit Russian Military Airbase in Annexed Crimea
- » Ukraine Stopped the Transit of Russian Oil to Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- » Day 167 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zaporizhzhia to hold a Referendum on Joining Russia
- » Nuclear Tensions: Russia has told the US it is temporarily suspending inspections under New START
- » The FBI raided Donald Trump's Mansion
- » Day 166 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Amnesty Apologized for its Report but Did Not Retract its Findings