German Tourists Bring Hitler Mugs From Bulgaria, Face Court
German customs officers at the airports watch for coffee mugs with Hitler and swastikas, which German tourists bring home from Bulgaria, reports DPA, quoted by BTA.
A spokesperson of the customs at Duesseldorf told the agency that the officers apprehended several such mugs already. According to him, they were being sold at Bulgarian Black Sea beaches.
He warned passengers that bringing such items to Germany violates German law, which strictly forbids any use and display of Nazi symbols.
People who already brought such mugs into the country, are already facing court prosecution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Inflation Hits 40-year High
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Biden signs major Climate Change and Health Care Law
- » Amid Global Tension, the US Tests Nuclear-Capable Missile
- » Finland to Issue Fewer Visas to Russians, Estonia Suspends them on Thursday
- » Putin Condemned "the West's Collective Efforts to Destroy the European Security System"