Sofia Central Bus Station Evacuated Over Unattended Luggage
Police have closed off the area around the Central Bus Station in Sofia on Tuesday afternoon, and have evacuated all passengers due to unattended luggage.
The bomb disposal unit was just about to tear the suitcases open when several Asians arrived at the scene explaining that it was their luggage, BGNES reports.
Soon afterwards, traffic in the area has been restored and passengers were allowed to get on the buses. The Asians were detained at a nearby police station where they will be interrogated.
- » The Special Prosecutor’s Office Has Brought Charges against Three Persons Involved in an Organised Crime Group for Trafficking of Women
- » London Police Released 29 Romanian Women who Were Forced to Prostitute
- » Turkey Returns 11 French Jihadists to Paris
- » More than 1 Tonne of Cocaine Is Washing Up on the Atlantic Coast of France
- » German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
- » Pirates Attacked an Italian Ship in the Gulf of Mexico