Four Bulgarians Evacuated From Gaza Strip
Four Bulgarian nationals have been evacuated from the Gaza Strip, Bulgaria's Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
The Bulgarians contacted the embassy in Tel Aviv and the diplomatic office in Ramallah, which organized their evacuation on July 13.
In connection with the complicated situation and the increased security risks in the State of Israel, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs strongly recommends that Bulgarian citizens refrain from traveling and visits to the territory of the country, except in cases of extreme necessity, the official statement on the Ministry's website says.
In recent days, the tension between Israel and Hamas has increased, which resulted in rocket attacks on the Israeli towns in the Gaza Strip and a military operation of the Israeli army and security forces.
Until now, the Embassy of Bulgaria in Tel Aviv has received no information about injured Bulgarian nationals. The diplomatic mission maintains active contact with the Bulgarian citizens living in Israel, as well as with the large groups of Bulgarian workers temporarily residing in the country, the statement reads.
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran