Four Bulgarians Evacuated From Gaza Strip
Four Bulgarian nationals have been evacuated from the Gaza Strip, Bulgaria's Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
The Bulgarians contacted the embassy in Tel Aviv and the diplomatic office in Ramallah, which organized their evacuation on July 13.
In connection with the complicated situation and the increased security risks in the State of Israel, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs strongly recommends that Bulgarian citizens refrain from traveling and visits to the territory of the country, except in cases of extreme necessity, the official statement on the Ministry's website says.
In recent days, the tension between Israel and Hamas has increased, which resulted in rocket attacks on the Israeli towns in the Gaza Strip and a military operation of the Israeli army and security forces.
Until now, the Embassy of Bulgaria in Tel Aviv has received no information about injured Bulgarian nationals. The diplomatic mission maintains active contact with the Bulgarian citizens living in Israel, as well as with the large groups of Bulgarian workers temporarily residing in the country, the statement reads.
- » 600 Protests Are Planned in the United States on September 20-27
- » Queen Elizabeth II Owns Four Apartments in Moscow, but She May not Know about them
- » Mark Zuckerberg Met Donald Trump at the White House
- » Christine Lagarde: Global Growth Is "Fragile" and "Threatened"
- » Several People Were Injured in a Shooting in Washington
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General