Bulgarian Trace Group Hold Lands EUR 19.6M Contract in Serbia
Bulgarian construction company Trace Group Hold AD has signed a contract for the finishing work on the Pirot-Dimitrovgrad section of the E80 motorway in Serbia.
The contract is worth EUR 19.6 M and the funding is provided by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), according to a media statement of the company, as cited by the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE)-Sofia.
The contract, signed on June 27, 2014, envisages finishing work on a 9km motorway section. The contracting authority is Koridori Srbije DOO and the implementation period is 15 months.
Trace Group Hold AD is building two other sections with a total length of 36km of the E80 motorway - parallel road Bela Palanka-Pirot (West) and a section of the E75 motorway from Grdelica (Gornje Polje)-Caricina Dolina - worth a total of EUR 71.9 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February