Michelangelo's Drawings Exhbited in Bulgaria's National Gallery
Three drawings by the great Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti will be exhibited in Bulgaria's National Art Gallery in Sofia from 18 September to 15 December.
The drawings have been provided by the Casa Buonarroti Foundation in Florence. A scientific conference will be held in which the main lecturer will be the director of the Foundation Pina Ragionieri, Bulgaria's Ministry of Culture informs.
The exhibition at the National Art Gallery was organized on the occasion of Italy's Presidency of the Council of the European Union as of July 1, 2014 and is dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the death of Michelangelo Buonarroti.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence
- » Unification of Bulgaria: Celebrations were held in Plovdiv and Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 137 years since Unification
- » “Book Alley” in Sofia begins with Record Number of Publishers
- » The Bulgarians in Albania Need Support, They Want an Urgent Meeting with President Radev