Michelangelo's Drawings Exhbited in Bulgaria's National Gallery
Three drawings by the great Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti will be exhibited in Bulgaria's National Art Gallery in Sofia from 18 September to 15 December.
The drawings have been provided by the Casa Buonarroti Foundation in Florence. A scientific conference will be held in which the main lecturer will be the director of the Foundation Pina Ragionieri, Bulgaria's Ministry of Culture informs.
The exhibition at the National Art Gallery was organized on the occasion of Italy's Presidency of the Council of the European Union as of July 1, 2014 and is dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the death of Michelangelo Buonarroti.
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair
- » "Garbage" Join the Hills of Rock Festival 2019
- » Announcing the American Film Institute AWARDS 2018 Honorees
- » Mariya Gabriel will Present the Project "Evening of the European Cinema"