Bulgarian Govt to Raise Teachers’ Minimum Salaries
As of September 1, the minimum salaries of Bulgarian teachers, school principals, and pedagogical experts will be increased by 3-6%, the Ministry of Education revealed.
The minimum salary for young teachers and pedagogical assistants will become BGN 530, for senior teachers BGN 555, and for the most experienced, BGN 590. School principals will receive no less than BGN 680, while their deputies’ salaries will start from BGN 630, Dnevnik.bg informed.
“With these changes we want to bring back the trust in Bulgarian teachers, and to send a signal to society that the teacher is the most important factor in the education process. Even the most modernly equipped classrooms cannot do that, which a dedicated teacher can”, Education Minister Aneliya Klisarova commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Children Participated in Video Conference with International Space Station
- » Survey: Over 70% of Staff is Vaccinated in only 4% of Schools in Bulgaria
- » How to Stay Calm While Studying for Exams
- » Teachers Union Leader: Bulgarian Education System Did Well during the Pandemic
- » Caretaker Ministry of Education and Science Announced Its Top Priorities
- » Pandemic Effects: Some Students in Bulgaria Refuse to Return to In-person Classes