Bulgaria's Households Saved BGN 138 M in May
Bulgaria's households increased their bank savings by BGN 138 in May, shows data of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
This is about three times less than the money saved in April, which had reached BGN 371 M.
Since January 2014 the households' savings grew by a total of BGN 1.356 B and as of the end of May the total reached BGN 39.062 B.
It posted a 10.6% increase year-on-year.
BNB notes a slight increase in the household credits. The money lent to the private citizens has reached BGN 18.61 B, which is a 0.3% year-on-year. The consumer credits reached BGN 7.335 B in May. In the same month the home mortgages amounted to BGN 8.887 B.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024