Central Bank Places Corporate Commercial Bank Under Supervision
Bulgaria's Central Bank (BNB) places under special supervision the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), said the BNB press office.
According to BNB, CCB sent a letter asking for the supervision, due to “exhaustion of liquidity and termination of all payments and banking operations”.
As of June 20, BNB revokes the rights of the KTB shareholders and appoints a supervisory board.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth