BSP Parliamentary Deputy Chair Yanaki Stoilov Resigns
The Deputy Chair of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) parliamentary group, Yanaki Stoilov, announced his resignation on Thursday.
“I remain a loyal member of our parliamentary group, should it continue its work over the coming weeks”, Stoilov commented.
One of the reasons for Stoilov’s resignation is the Parliament’s refusal to postpone the vote on shifts in the cabinet.
This is the third resignation in BSP over the past weeks, following those of MP Georgi Kadiev and Deputy Chair Kornelia Ninova. They came shortly after the disappointing results for BSP in the European Parliament elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend