Bulgarian Red Cross Helps Children Injured in Accidents
Bulgarian Red Cross has provided financial aid to 31 families with children, victims of car accidents.
This year most of the children who applied for funding have been severely injured. The financial aid is intended for their rehabilitation and physical therapy, Vesti.bg reports.
The fund allocates aid to children victims of car accidents twice a year – on Christmas, and on the International Children's day.
Since its establishment in 2005 the fund has helped 373 families in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h
- » BioNTech CEO: I think we will Need an Adapted Vaccine against COVID-19 because of Omicron
- » Bulgarian Dr. Argirova: Mutations occur in People who do not have Antibodies to COVID-19
- » Can Bulgaria impose Mandatory Vaccination for COVID-19