Bulgaria Can Spend BGN 25 M on Early Elections by end-2014 - FinMin
Bulgaria's Finance Minister has said that the state budget can afford spending of BGN 25 M on potential snap elections by end-214.
"The past elections cost around BGN 24 M. I believe that the budget can afford an additional BGN 25 M, if it is decided that the early elections are to be held by end-2014. There has been no resignation so far, as far as I know" he declared on Friday, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The debt increased by BGN 550 M in the period June 2013 – end-2013. Before that, in the previous 3-4 months, it went up by BGN 1.450 B. Which is more?" Chobanov asked.
Asked to comment on the matter that a new government could be tasked with preparing the budget for 2015, he informed that the budget procedure for 2015 had already started.
"What we have now is the mid-term three-year budget forecast. As a result, technically speaking, we have a very general budget framework for next year. Naturally, the next government can change this within the frames of the policies it envisages," Bulgaria's Finance Minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend