Almost Half of Bulgaria's Beaches Unguarded in Summer 2014
A total of 45% or 83 out of the 193 beaches at Bulgaria's Black Sea coast will be left unguarded this summer, the Regional Development Ministry reported.
Some 46 of them are situated in the southern region of Burgas. Compared to 2013, about 20 more beaches will remain unsupervised by lifeguards, and the municipalities of Burgas, Varna and Dobrich should have already put warning signs, Expert.bg informs.
Among the unguarded beaches are those in the southern villages of Aheloi, Irakli, camping Delfin, Sarafovo, Tsarevo, as well as the children summer camps in Obzor and Rezovo.
The municipality in Tsarevo has the highest number of a total of 16 unsupervised beaches.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023