President Putin, OSCE Chairman Meet to Discuss Ukraine
The OSCE's Chairman-in-Office and Swiss President Didier Burkhalter has met with Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss the situation in Ukraine.
Burkhalter reportedly acquainted President Putin with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe's proposals for resolving the tensions in Ukraine. The details of the OSCE plan have not been made available, but they are most likely similar to the points in the agreement reached in Geneva.
"I know that you have your own ideas and proposals of how to exit the crisis. We will try and analyze the situation and look for a way to exit the crisis", President Putin commented while welcoming his Swiss guest, cited by RIA Novosti.
The diplomatic efforts to resolve the Ukraine crisis continue, following bloody events over the past week, which claimed dozens of lives in several eastern cities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister sees a Last Chance to Save Relations with Bulgaria